1. I pre-plan conversations. If I know I need to talk to someone about something, I often talk through the conversation myself first to figure out what I want to say. And the majority of this activity takes place in the shower.
2. I would love to take some graphic design courses. I design a lot of the graphics for our church, and I get a total thrill out of designing and tweaking it until it’s just right. And searching for new fonts to use? That’s my idea of a good time.
3. Fact: the seasonal Reese’s (pumpkins, trees, eggs) are far more delicious than a regular Reese’s. The peanut butter to chocolate ratio is just perfect.
4. No one ever told me how messy juicers are. JP bought one a few weeks ago and has been using it non-stop, but I keep finding little flecks of fruit and veggies all over our cabinets above where the juicer sits. Not to mention the clean-up on the juicer itself is intense. It’s driving me a little batty.
5. You might be wondering why you haven’t heard much about our dog, Lucy, recently. Unfortunately, we had to find a new home for her after a minor incident with Roarke (no worries, he’s fine). I felt really guilty about it (I’ve had her since she was 8 weeks old!), but Roarke’s safety comes first and honestly, we didn’t have the kind of time needed to devote to her anymore. We were lucky to find a sweet vet tech here in town that was willing to take her in!
6. I’ve already started collecting ideas for Roarke’s first birthday party. Not that I’m itching for time to go any faster…I just love party planning.
7. This is probably a big blogger no-no, but I’m kind of dreading decorating for Christmas. Don’t get me wrong, I L-O-V-E Christmas. But there’s so much pressure to have every inch of your house filled to the brim with Christmas cheer, and I’m kind of craving clean and simple right now. Hopefully, I can find a nice balance.
Have a great weekend, everyone! We’re getting some family pictures taken tomorrow, and I can’t wait!!