Hope you all had a wonderful weekend! I spent Saturday in Cincinnati at the World’s Longest Yard Sale. Krylon invited me, along with several other awesome bloggers, to come hang out with them.
We had a blast shopping and checking out all of Krylon’s amazing products – some I didn’t even know about. For example, did you know Krylon has a chalky finish spray paint? If you’ve ever priced chalk paint, you know it can be a little on the expensive side so I am totally *pumped* to try this product out!
If you’ve never heard of The World’s Longest Yard Sale, it starts in Michigan and stretches all the way down to Alabama and lasts for 4 days – basically, a bargain hunter’s dream! Krylon’s mission was to find and transform 127 things for their first ever Pinterest yard sale, which goes to benefit Charity Wings. And – lucky you – the yard sale is open as of today! Head on over to find some awesome buys that go to benefit an awesome charity!
And be sure to check out all the other bloggers I was able to team up with!
- Beckie from Infarrantly Creative
- Abbey from The Cards We Drew
- Fotini from Farmhouse Chic
- Jessica from Mom 4 Real
- Kim from Reinvented
- Pam from House of Hawthornes
- Sarah from Simply Sarah Style
- Tracy from At Home with Sweet T
- Traci from Beneath My Heart
- Amanda from Our Storied Home
- Vicki from Creative Goddess